- Maestro - This application represents a personalized view into information relevant to principal investigators' research programs. The portal provides timely and accurate information needed for managing research activities by viewing research account balances and spending history. Request Maestro access.
- Time and Effort Help - Any individual who works any portion of his or her time on federal, State of Texas, and certain other non-federal sponsored projects or activities whether compensated or uncompensated by that project directly, is required to certify effort using the web-based Time & Effort Certification System for exempt employees or TimeTraq for non-exempt employees.
For TAMHSC Time and Effort assistance, contact Pam Knight, email@example.com, or at 979-845-1695.
- PI Eligible Title Codes - The Division of Research administers research position titling and compensation procedures. This includes all requests for new research staff positions, new hires and transfers, reclassifications and promotions, salary increases, one-time merit payments, and source change
- Material Transfer Agreements - In order to complete a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) with the HSC, please follow the applicable procedure
- Financial Conflict of Interest - Requirement for employees in the A&M System who are involved in any type of research activity, regardless of whether or not the activity is tied to an external source of funding
- Office of Technology Translation - The Office of Technology Translation strives to enable and assist Texas A&M Health Science Center researchers with translating their laboratory innovations to the marketplace. We work closely with faculty to identify and protect novel intellectual property generated during the course of their research and promote an entrepreneurial culture that facilitates the advancement of this knowledge into new technologies. Further, we encourage and welcome the development of partnerships with community, government, industry, and other academic institutions to expand research and commercialization opportunities, ultimately enabling the TAMHSC to have a larger impact on the lives of people locally, nationally, and globally
- Texas A&M System Technology Commercialization - It is the mission of the OTC to encourage broad practical application of System research for public benefit; to encourage and assist those associated with the System in the protection, licensing and commercialization of their discoveries; to ensure the equitable distribution of royalties and other monetary benefits resulting from the commercial application of intellectual property; and to see that commercialization activities benefit the research, education and outreach missions of the System into the future
- Research Development Services - A comprehensive list of proposal development resources; provided by the Texas A&M University Division of Research.