Employee Assistance Program
The Texas A&M Health Science Center (HSC) Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider is Deer Oaks EAP Services.
- Services are available for all employees and dependents of the Health Science Center.
- The EAP benefit covers 5 confidential short-term counseling visits and is provided at no cost to employees and their families.
- The Health Science Center has pre-paid for this benefit for all employees and their dependents.
- For information or a referral to a provider located nearest you, please call EAP toll-free at 1-888-993-7650, available 24/7/365.
- Online tools are available at deeroaks.com, Login & password: tamuhsc
New in 2017
- 2017 Announcement Letter, featuring the new IConnectYou Mobile App
- Register the App with passcode 52278
- 2017 Supervisor Excellence Series Webinar Calendar, now including a Leadership Certificate
- 2017 Comprehensive Onsite Training Catalog
Experienced clinicians at convenient locations
Deer Oaks EAP has clinicians at numerous convenient locations who are well versed in helping clients of all ages, from young children to senior adults. The EAP can assist with many different types of problems, including:
- stress, depression and anxiety
- workplace difficulties
- marital problems, as well as family or parenting conflicts
- illness and grief issues
- substance abuse and unhealthy lifestyles
Tools and referrals
The EAP can also provide additional assistance with, and tools and referrals for:
- Childcare and eldercare resources with referrals
- Financial and legal issues
- Interactive online simple will
- ID recovery monitoring
- Child and parenting support services
- Retiree assistance
- College resources/checklist
- Moving resources/checklist