skip to main content

Guest Access

In order to obtain use of the Texas A&M University Health Science Center's computing information resources, such as library online resources, campus wireless network, or campus general-access computer labs, a visiting scholar, volunteer or other non-employee must register for a Universal Identification Number (UIN) through their host department. This access is normally granted for up to one year, with the possibility of renewal. An individual must reapply each year in order to regain access.

Last edited by: schnettler 11/02/2017