Guidelines and Forms
Chemical Inventory Program
- TAMHSC Equipment Decontamination Policy
- TAMHSC Equipment Decontamination Form
- TAMHSC Equipment Decontamination Submission
Glass Box Disposal
Hazard Communication Program
- Laboratory Decommissioning Notification Form
- Laboratory Decommissioning Checklist
- Materials and Equipment Transfer
- Lab Close-Out Clearance Form
NOTE: Clicking on the Laboratory Registration Form link will take you to a Google Forms login screen. Enter your HSC email address and no password, and then click the “Sign in” button. This will direct you to the HSC’s secure Shibboleth login screen. If after you log in you are unable to see the form, check your browser’s security settings.
Safety Shower and Eyewash SOP
Campus Laboratory Safety Committees
Laboratory Safety Committees have been established for the TAMHSC campuses in Bryan, Dallas, Houston, Kingsville, and Temple. Committees act as liaisons between laboratory faculty and staff and the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, and they are charged with promoting compliance with regulatory and institutional policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities are outlined in the Laboratory Safety Committee Charter.
Each Laboratory Safety Committee is made up of laboratory faculty and staff, the Campus Safety Officer, and the Laboratory Safety Manager, and they may include other members, such as administrative personnel, as appropriate for that campus. List of current Laboratory Safety Committee members.
Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards
Published by the National Research Council of the National Academies
- Buy Book
- Read Online or Search Topics
- Download (with a myNAP account)
- National Academies Press RSS Feed