Scheduling and Priority of Use
Requests for use of CLRC facilities
Priorities for use of the CLRC
- Required standardized testing or skills check-offs for TAMHSC students
- Formal instruction of TAMHSC students consistent with a published class schedule and course offerings
- Review sessions for TAMHSC students
- Interprofessional training sessions involving TAMHSC students but not required within the curriculum (If required, then the request would be given priority as indicated in No. 1 above.)
- Community outreach or pipeline programs sponsored by the TAMHSC, including continuing education opportunities sponsored by the TAMHSC
- Academic partners requesting use of CLRC facilities
- Community organization requests (e.g., hospitals, clinics)
Fees for facility use
Other than regular curricular activities, a fee will be charged for use of CLRC rooms, equipment, supplies and standardized patients. An estimate of charges will be provided to entities upon request or when an inquiry is made regarding use and scheduling of the facility. You may view the Bryan and Round Rock CLRC fee schedules at the links below.
Use outside normal business hours
The CLRC will be open for operation 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise specified at a particular location. Activities that require the use of a CLRC beyond normal hours of operation may be necessary, periodically, to meet the mission and goals of the CLRC. Requests for use of the CLRC outside of normal business hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to a surcharge, and depends on the availability of resources, funding and personnel to conduct the activity.
Cancellations should be made as soon as possible, but no later than one week prior to the activity.
All activities conducted in the CLRC will conform to the mission and procedures of the TAMHSC and those outlined in the CLRC procedures manual. All supplies and equipment are intended for use in educational and promotional activities only. No invasive procedures or direct patient care will occur within the CLRC unless with the expressed consent of the director or associate director of the CLRC.