Call, Newsletter & Event Archive
The monthly learning collaborative call is designed to help promote shared learning across the region through open discussion. The call provides a forum for UC and DSRIP providers to discuss raising performance, challenges and issues faced, as well as to share best practices. Calls are held the second Thursday of every month at 10 a.m.
RHP 17 - DY5 Program Evaluation Series:
- 01/14/16 - January Call (Evaluative Methods): Minutes
- 02/11/16 - February Call (Program Results Stories): Minutes
- 03/10/16 - March Call (Evaluation Findings ): Minutes
- 04/14/16 - April Call (Evaluation Improvement): Minutes
- 06/09/16 - June Call (Sustainability Planning): Minutes
- 07/14/16 - July Call (Program Design and Implementation): Minutes
Each month RHP 17 sends out a monthly newsletter to share updates on recent and upcoming learning collaborative activities and information. The newsletter includes project spotlights, achievements in the region to be celebrated, learning opportunities for participation in other regions and through online resources, upcoming event dates and information, and other features related to health care and continuous quality improvement methods.
Past Learning Collaborative Events
- 07/28/16 - Regional Opportunity: RHP 17 hosted its second biannual face-to-face event of DY5 at Baylor Scott and White Hospital in College Station. The focus of the event was on outcome measures: population health and regional data. Stakeholders had the opportunity to hear a presentation over outcome measures from Ayanna Clark, Senior Health Policy Analyst at Texas Health and Human Services Commission. There was also two DSRIP project spotlights from RHP 17 Debbie Muesse, Brazos Valley Care Coordination Program - TAMHSC Rural and Community Health and RHP 8 Annie Burwell, Mobile Outreach - Williamson County EMS. The event also consisted of a Medicaid Managed Care Panel that provided an opportunity for managed care representatives to share information regarding benefits of potential collaboration of DSRIP projects and MCOs. Additionally, posters for some of the region's DSRIP projects were displayed and local projects were spotlighted as part of the presentations to highlight work related to patient navigation/care coordination, telemedicine, evidenced based programs, and community paramedicine. Interested individuals can contact the Anchor Team for meeting materials.