Wellness Exam Incentive
As part of the Chancellor’s wellness initiative, The Texas A&M University System is taking an active role in the health of its employees. Employees and spouses enrolled in the A&M Care plan will need to have a routine annual exam before June 30 in order to pay the lowest premium beginning September 1 of the following fiscal year.
- A network provider must be used.
- There are no forms to complete.
- No medical information is released to A&M – your claim goes directly to BlueCross BlueShield (BCBSTX) and the only information released to the System is that you had an exam.
- TAMU System Wellness initiative
- Wellness exam resources including tips for employees and providers
- Physical/Wellness Incentive Q&A (PDF)
If you have any unanswered questions, contact HSC Payroll/HR Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retirees in the A&M Care and 65 PLUS plans will automatically receive the lower premium and are not required to participate in this program, but are encouraged to take advantage of the exam.