Web and Social Media
MarComm manages the TAMHSC homepage through strategic content selection and interfaces with the TAMHSC web team to ensure our website is usable for various audiences.
Fonts: The primary typeface for the Texas A&M Health Science Center websites is Frutiger. You must purchase and load Frutiger on your computer.
Our font hierarchy is (in the following order of preference): Frutiger, Source Sans Pro, Arial Narrow, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif.
- Additional font substitutions
- Cursive typefaces
- Zapfino, a font from the previous web style guidelines
For questions about the TAMHSC web color palette or fonts, contact: Darrell Wiggins at (979) 436-0927.
Social Media Toolkit coming soon! This resource guide will include:
- Guidelines for media relations on social media platforms
- Directory of all official TAMHSC accounts
- Downloadables – logo icons, cover photos, backgrounds
- MarComm contact information for assistance, questions
We developed a new social media plan in 2012, soon to be implemented.
For guidance on how to start or manage a social media page, contact: Blair Williamson at (979) 436-0617.