The Texas A&M Health Science Center logo includes three basic elements: the symbol, the System name and the TAMHSC name.
- Do not change size relationships among elements.
- Do not alter, stretch or distort the logo.
- Do not try to recreate the logo yourself. We can provide the correct file for your needs.
For examples on how to use the logo correctly, see our Abbreviated Style Guide.
To download our logos, you will need to determine the correct quality for the intended use.
- Print Media= brochures, postcards, posters, whitepapers and displays (use JPG or PDF file types)
- Electronic Media= websites, PowerPoint presentations and videos (use PNG or SVG files)
1. Use current TAMHSC logos or spell out the full name.
2. Designs must not look like a new logo is being created.
3. Do not use the Aggie Athletics “Block T” or anything similar.
4. Students must seek approval of merchandise designs.
For more information, contact: Melany Borsack at (979) 436-0610.