Marketing and Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications strives to be a strategic partner for anyone representing the TAMHSC brand. To achieve that goal, we will focus our efforts solely on the health science center and are no longer taking outside (non-TAMHSC) jobs. We now can dedicate our time and talents to serve the TAMHSC brand.
To eliminate any financial barriers to accessing our services and expertise, TAMHSC members no longer will be charged an hourly fee for our graphic or photography services. (See “Strategies” for additional information on this topic.) Project expenses, such as printing and travel time, still will be applied.
We will ensure that your college/center communicator is apprised of all project requests and involved to the extent necessary. This will ensure our efforts appropriately represent the health science center brand.
Expertise we offer to support the TAMHSC brand:
- Marketing reflects the style and brand of the TAMHSC through advertising.
- Media relations provide stories to the media and research experts to address current health concerns.
- Graphic design provides expertise to create publications the support the TAMHSC brand and initiatives.
- Photography captures the essence of our students and activities through photo shoots and digital production.
- Through the use of the web and social media, we strive to accurately represent TAMHSC to reach target audiences.
Use the resources on our site to:
- Access current logos and view style guidelines.
- Submit a project request.
- Contact personnel to assist you.
- Read our recent announcement on Feb. 11, 2013.