Wireless Configuration - MacOS X 10.5 (Leopard)
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Select Network.
3. Select AirPort from the left side list of connections, and then select Advanced.
A similar window should appear:
4. Select 802.1X from the top bar.
5. Click the "plus symbol" in the bottom left corner and select "Add User Profile".
6. Name it "tamhsc".
7. Type your HSC Username into the Username field.
8. Type your HSC password into the Password field.
9. In the Wireless Network box select the "tamhsc" network.
10. Under Authentication, uncheck all protocols except for PEAP.
When done, the window should look like the following:
11. Click OK.
12. Click Apply.
13. Click Advanced again.
14. Under the Airport tab, click the "plus symbol".
15. Enter "tamhsc" for the Network Name.
16. Select "WPA2 Enterprise" for Security.
17. Select "tamhsc" for the 802.1X option.
Your Username and Password should fill in automatically.
18. Make sure "Remember this network" is checked.
19. Click Add.
20. Click OK.
21. Select tamhsc for the network
22. If you get a pop-up for 802.1X Authentication like the following, enter your HSC Username and password.
23. Another pop-up should come up titled "Verify Certificate":
24. Click "Show Certificate".
25. Select "Always trust "adriancead1.ad.tamhsc.edu"" and then click Continue.
26. After a few seconds you should now be connected to the "tamhsc" wireless network.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a known bug where you will have to accept the adriancead1.ad.tamhsc.edu certificate every time you connect to the "tamhsc" network. We are currently working on a solution.