Volunteers and Other Non-Employees
Procedure for Applying for a UIN Issue Certification for Volunteers and other Non-Employees
All information, and instructions on how to complete necessary forms, can be found in the information packet at the bottom of this page.
The following information is REQUIRED:
1. Completed UIN Processing Checklist for Volunteers and Other Non-Employees
2. Completed and signed UIN Issue Certification Form
3. Copy of Identity Verification Documents
4. Confirmation of completed/approved background check
5. Completed and signed Independent Contractor Waiver
6. Completed and signed Volunteer Waiver Form
7. Signed Computer Use Agreement
8. Signed Data Use Agreement
9. HSC Training Needs Assessment Form
10. Other related documents
After review, and approval, a UIN will be granted, and distributed, to the host department liaison for further action. If you have any questions, please contact HSC Risk Management at [email protected] for assistance.
All individual forms can be found on the Risk Management Forms and Resources page.