Notices Required to be Posted in the Workplace
HR Liaisons, MUST display these posters in high traffic locations within your department.
To print all current REQUIRED posters click HERE*.
To print all current RECOMMENDED posters click HERE*.
*All posters labeleddesignate an updated poster for 2013
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Child Labor Laws
- Notice to Employees Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Workers' Compensation Notice Regarding Communicable Diseases
- Workers' Compensation Ombudsman Notice (English and Spanish combined)
- Notice to Employees regarding Texas Hazard Communications Act
- Texas Whistle-blower Act
- Texas Workforce Commision Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- ARRA Know Your Rights (English only)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- HSC Title IX
Posting optional, but recommended:
- Equal Employment Opportunity in Texas (English and Spanish combined)
- Risk and Misconduct - Employees
- Risk and Misconduct - Students
- Recovery Act Fraud Hotline
- Stop Fraud Waste and Abuse
- Texas Pay Day Notice (state governmental entities are exempted from this law).
- Job Safety and Health - It's the Law! (OSHA). A&M System Workers are not subject to the law.