New Employee Orientation
Welcome to the New Employee Orientation
Below are a few things that you need to be aware of before you begin:
1. Orientation must be done on a computer that has access to a printer.
2. Your computer will need to have working speakers.
3. Have your orientation checklist, provided by your HR liaison available.
4. Please use Mozilla Firefox or any browser other than Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher.
5. Disable the "pop up blocker" on your Internet browser by following these instructions:
- Click on "Tools" on the menu bar
- Select "Pop Up Blocker"
- Select "Turn off Pop Up Blocker
6. How to navigate through the Orientation:
Each section will look like similar to this picture:
In the top right hand corner, of each section, you will see a series of navigation buttons.
You may navigate forward and backward in your current section using these arrow buttons:
The left arrow allows you to go BACKWARDS within the current section:
The right arrow allows you to go FORWARD within the current section.
Once you have completed each slide a "Next Section" button will appear, so that you can proceed.
These buttons are specific to each section.
You may only go forward at the end of each section. If for some reason you need to go back to a completed section, please see your HR Liaison.
*We are currently experiencing difficulties with the Student Orientation. Please have students complete the Staff and Faculty orientation, and complete the Student Orientation on Jobs forAggies found here.
If you have questions or need assistance with this orientation, please let your HR liaison know.