Texas A&M Health Science Center benefit eligible employees are provided a full package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, long term care insurance and a flexible spending plan. The Benefit Program Highlights Brochure gives an overview of all available benefit and retirement plans and the Employee Benefits Guide provides the general provisions and rates.
- Annual Benefit Enrollment
- Retirement Programs Booklet
- A Guide to Using Your Benefits While Traveling
- Plan Provider Web Sites
- A Look Ahead: A Guide to Retiring from the A&M System
- Insurance Forms
- Benefit Brief Monthly Newsletter
Most of the Forms are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf). You will need to get the latest version of Adobe Reader, click below.