Office of Finance and Administration
- Barry C. Nelson, Ph.D., Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Raye Milburn, Senior Associate Vice President, Controller and Budget Officer
- Jeff Burton, Associate Vice President and Assistant Controller
- Kristin Nace, Assistant Vice President, Fiscal Services and Budgets
- Wilhelmina Hobbs, Assistant to the Vice President
Fraud Waste and Abuse
Employees of The Texas A&M University System are required to report factual information suggestive of fraudulent, wasteful or abusive activities that may involve the A&M System or any of its members. To report such activities, employees can call the A&M System Risk & Misconduct Hotline at 1 (888) 501-3850 or submit a report via the Internet at the System's Risk & Misconduct Hotline. Employees can also call the State Auditor's Office at 1 (800) 892-8348 or submit a report via the Internet at https://sao.fraud.state.tx.us/Hotline.aspx.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable and Deposits
- Campus Operations
- Contract Administration
- FAMIS Help, Training, and Access
- Facilities & Custodial
- General Accounting
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- Payroll and Human Resources (HR) Services
- Procurement Services
- Property Management
- Records Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
Forms & Reports
The forms listed can either be filled out online and then printed or printed and filled out by hand.
If you use Adobe Reader, you WILL NOT be able to save your files; you can only fill and print the forms.
To contact personnel located within Finance and Administration, please click on TAMHSC Faculty and Staff Directory.
200 Technology Way, Suite 2079
College Station, TX 77845
Main Fax: 979-436-0075
Main Fax: 979-436-0076
Payroll/Human Resources Fax: 979-436-0073
Procurement Services Fax: 979-436-0074