Skip breadcrumb navigation
Threatening Telephone Call
- Call 911.
- Call Security, if present on campus.
- Document the conversation using the bomb threat checklist (click link to view document).
- Notify the department head/facility coordinator.
- Meet with and assist police personnel.
- As directed by the police, help locate/identify suspicious items.
- Evacuate the building, as directed (use of the public address system or building fire alarm system is preferred).
- Do not re-enter the building until it is cleared by authorized personnel.