ATEI accomplishments include:
- Creation of one start-up company with several divisions.
- Intellectual property owned by The Texas A&M System.
- A risk assessment process that is arguably the best in the country submitted for patent review.
- Two national awards for models of efficiency with a third award pending.
- A case study for the use of BIM to be published in a book chapter.
- A national award for best use of computer maintenance management system among institutions of higher education.
The following projects were produced using ATEI methods and processes:
- Environmental Health & Safety - implementation of iForms inspections process
- Parking – implementation of T2 Parking System
- Emergency Management/Business Continuity - implementation of the Kuali Read
- Laboratory Chemical Safety - implementation of ChemTracker
- Facilities & Construction – implementation of AiM System & hand-held devices